Welcome to Confessions of Inappropriate Yoga Teachers (#CIYT)! We're really glad you're here. This is a place where Mona Warner and Josh McGirk (also jointly called Mosh McWarner) talk about all things yoga, massage, Ayurveda, running a business and more. We're posting our chats based on the lunar cycle, so you'll see content come out on the new moon and the full moon of every month. We may get adventurous and add some bonus content whenever it strikes our fancy...
All videos are located on Patreon, so head to - https://www.patreon.com/ConfessionsCIYT
Here's what we're talking about;
- This month, we chat with dallas delahunt about running a donation based studio and the pitfalls she encountered.
- We also chat with dallas about teaching yoga at festivals and the skills you need to be successful at it.
- We have a crazy cat reel coming out as a bonus, as well as a chat about Gretchen Rubin's book the Four Tendencies.
- Next month we talk about receiving and giving feedback, and how sex sells in the yoga world nowadays.
- All these episodes are free to the public, by the way.
- If you're a #CIYT patron, you are supporting us in bringing more of this material to the world, and you get access to the talks one week earlier than the public.
- Click the link above to head to our Patreon page for more information, to watch teasers of episodes and to support us so we can continue bringing content like this to you.
Be on the lookout here, in my biweekly emails, on social media (Facebook and Instagram), Patreon and on YouTube for more details.