So here's what you can expect when you're coming back to my office for treatments
- The waiting room will be closed to prevent gatherings (possible transmission vector) and you are asked to either wait in your car or the building lobby until your scheduled appointment time
- I ask that you come to your appointment wearing a face mask (handkerchief, neck gator, t-shirt, neckerchief, bandanna, etc) covering your nose and mouth
- I will meet you at the door to the suite wearing my own face mask, with a digital thermometer to record your temperature. Any patient with a temperature above 100 will be sent home, the session will need to be paid in full, and you will be asked to quarantine yourself for 14 days
- We will wipe down any and all office surfaces that may have been touched with antibacterial wipes at the end of your appointment as a service and guarantee to any and all other patients coming in (knowing this service was provided to and for you by a previous patient)
- If you have any virulent symptoms within 48 hours of your appointment, please reschedule by texting or calling me. We will reschedule at minimum two weeks out.
- If you're scheduled for a Saturday session, the front door code is * (Star) 4202.
- Yoga classes are located in GL3. Take the elevator or stairs down one level and head to the end of the hallway.
- Private sessions are in suite 114. There is plenty of parking in the lot surrounding the office building.
- Restroom codes are 1357 for men, and 2468 for women. Building maintenance is taking care of the shared restrooms and building entrances. However, I still suggest hand sanitizer and washing your hands once you're home.
- Aerial yoga classes are held at Aerial Cirque Over Denver 8964 E Hampden Ave, with plenty of parking around the studio."
I believe that healing from pain and moving into great health requires a strong team effort. Clients come to me with tons of different types of physical pain that prevent them from enjoying life. I bring many different skill sets to the table. Then we decide together in each session what fits best for quick results at that moment.
We will check in at the beginning of every session, noticing how and what you are feeling in your body.
Based on that conversation, we move on to either massage techniques or yoga therapy techniques, or even both.
I use massage techniques to help you feel where your body is holding tightness. I use yoga therapy techniques to also help you feel where your body is holding tightness.
Then I can teach you how to reduce the tightness your body feels through simple yoga poses, gentle movements, meditation, mantra, breathing, self massage and restorative practices.
I also teach workshops in order to give you more information than we can fit in one session.
I use aerial yoga as a way to connect to pure fun and to build strength and confidence quickly.
These sessions, workshops and classes are really designed to teach you to be your own self-care advocate.
We take time in each session to identify where your pain is actually coming from and then our work really begins. You may be surprised that the spot where you're feeling pain is not the actual cause of your pain, so our work together is to figure this out.
My job is ultimately to teach you how to feel and connect to your own body so you can be pain free and live better.