Your insurance covers massage sessions, that’s fantastic! I’m listed as a provider under your policy, even better!
You’ll need to do a few things before you can schedule your first session.
1) Fill out the assessment form and make sure you click the “I want to use my insurance” tick box, where you can send me photos of your insurance card.
2) Send the Physician Referral/Diagnosis Code Form document (included below) to your doctor and schedule a tele-health session, even if your policy says you don’t need a referral. Massage therapists can’t diagnose, so I need a diagnosis code from someone who can, like a medical doctor, chiropractor, physical therapist and such.
3) Submit the Referral Code page back to me at [email protected].
4) Once I have your intake form, copies of your insurance card and your diagnosis code, I can get a Verification of Benefit (VOB) to find out your copay, deductible, co-insurance and out-of-pocket expense.
5) At that point, we can schedule your first session!
If this doesn’t answer your questions on how to proceed with insurance sessions, feel free to reach out to me directly through email, text or phone to answer your questions.