Ayurveda’s Three Pillars of Health: A Map to Health, Resilience, and Well-Being
By Mona L. Warner
Have you ever wanted to improve your health, but didn’t know where to start? Do you ever feel overwhelmed with all the options for diet, lifestyle and healing? Do you routinely attempt the latest health fad – the one that seems to work so well for all your friends – only to find that it doesn’t work for you? Are you looking for natural ways to feel stronger, healthier and happier? Money says you answered yes to all of these questions. If it seems as though your health is a puzzle, and you’ve never had the pieces to figure it out, you’re not alone. Well, Mona Warner is here to help. Her new book, Ayurveda’s Three Pillars of Health: A Map to Health, Resilience, and Well-Being, offers tried and true techniques dating back over 5,000 years. With chapter after chapter of compassionate advice and accessible techniques, she provides readers with a simplified, immediately actionable approach to greater health and more joy. Inside this gentle yet authoritative guide, you’ll learn:
- How to use the 3 Pillars of Health as a road map to happiness, health, and well-being
- How to use Ayurveda to improve digestion
- Time tested approaches to help reduce stagnation and blockages in body and mind
- Ways to boost immune function and resilience
- How to develop routines that support digestion, sleep, healing and energy
- What the signals in your body are telling you, and how to listen
- How to use those signals to discover your unique needs
- More than 100 different recommendations – each a step in the direction of your health!
After all, as Mona likes to say, each step in the direction of your health is a step in the direction of your health. It’s too easy to forget this simple truth and get caught up in the whirlwind of the perfect fitness regime or dietary switch. Instead, she advocates slow and consistent change based on ancient techniques. Ayurveda is the oldest continuously practiced system of health care medicine, dating back many thousands of years. Ayurveda’s goal is to maintain your health and prevent disease through appropriate diet and lifestyle. It will help you MAINTAIN your health if you are already healthy and BUILD your health if you’re stressed or experiencing disease. If that sounds like the kind of life you’re looking for, it’s time to make a change. You deserve it.So don’t wait. Buy this book NOW to increase your health and happiness, feel a greater sense of well-being and joy, and improve your overall outlook on life.